Hello & Welcome

Welcome to my Blog! Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting from time to time my adventures in writing and my trials and tribulations in the publishing world, along with anything relevant in regards to current events, the U.S. Air Force, and the U.S. Intelligence community that appears in the press. Please note that anything I post is not reflective or representative of any official position of the U.S. Government, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Air Force; only my views and opinions as a private citizen.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Starting to Blog

Well here it is. My first Blog. I decided to start this blog because I am an aspiring writer (an outgrowth of my belief and advocacy for our Right of Free Speech) and as a place to comment on things I find of interest in the activities of our government and particularly the military, with a focus on the Air Force.

At the outset, I want to say how proud of, and grateful I am to, every soldier, sailor, airman, and marine serving our country at home and abroad. All your fellow citizens are forever in your debt.

I'll also use this Blog from time to time to talk about the writing process, and the whole adventure of writing, publishing, etc. as I experience it as a fledgling writer of fiction.

To all who wander across this blog - Welcome!

No comments: